Jumia Computers

Computing Category

Friday, May 11, 2012

THE ANXIOUS YOUNG LAWYER...

A young lawyer, starting up his private practice and was very anxious
to impress his,potential clients. So,when he saw the first visitor to his
office come through the door, he immediately picked up his phone
and spoke into it like..,
"I am sorry, but my workload is so tremendous
that I am not going to be able to look into your problem for at
least a month. I shall have to get back to you then." He then turned
to the man who had just walked in, and said,
"Now, what can I do for
you,Sir?"
"Nothing," replied the man.
"I am here to HOOK up your phone,Sir. So would you please let go of the reciever,need to do my job here, Sir..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

jumia Fashion Week

FASHION WEEK

Featured Post

Miscellaneous Spending at Sh60m

Miscellaneous Budget at Sh60m in just 3 Months The government seems to have abandoned its austerity measures push leading to the tripling of...