Jumia Computers

Computing Category

Thursday, May 17, 2012

More

If I was a writer, I would use my pen and paper to tell what you really mean to me. If i was a musician, I would sing about and for you. If I were a scientist, My reserch work would be to make a better life for you. And if I were a public speaker, the world would surely recognize the angelic existance of you.... I just want to be a 'somebody' in life for you, But until then, am sticking to what I know am really good which is... Loving You. I tried findin myself in life...n i found u instead, Tried 2 search my heart for peace n joy, just to discover its havin u, Then i askd myslf, "Seriously,who is this 'you' I kip thnkn about?" And my heart sed, "Thats my other half,don't u see?..." So, now i know 1 thing, You r the 1 I'm meant to Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

jumia Fashion Week

FASHION WEEK

Featured Post

Miscellaneous Spending at Sh60m

Miscellaneous Budget at Sh60m in just 3 Months The government seems to have abandoned its austerity measures push leading to the tripling of...