Jumia Computers

Computing Category

Thursday, May 17, 2012

MY LOVE QOUTES.

We live to love and love to live. I used think that love,being as beautiful and perfect as I always heard,its existance could only be possible in one of touching fairytales but, I never imagined it ever being a tale I would one day tell. My eyes fainally opened to the beauty in life I had missed,and for that I have only You to Thank, Love. The sun shines for just a day, Stars twinkle for no more than a night. A good candle, may burn for just afew hours, A matchstick, for a minute at most, But, a heart in true love,can glow for more than just a lifetime. Of all the thing we need to make life alright, only true Love lasts for real. Thats precisly what we Need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

jumia Fashion Week

FASHION WEEK

Featured Post

Miscellaneous Spending at Sh60m

Miscellaneous Budget at Sh60m in just 3 Months The government seems to have abandoned its austerity measures push leading to the tripling of...