Jumia Computers

Computing Category

Monday, December 28, 2020

Jessie J Goes Completely Deaf On Christmas Eve.

 


Jessica Ellen Cornish better know by her stage Jessie J apparently spent her Christmas Eve in hospital, completely deaf. The singer shared a video of herself singing, in good spirits on Saturday. This was 2 days before, she revealed that she was apparently hospitalized and diagnosed with Meniere's disease, on an Instagram video post. This is a condition of the inner ear that can actually cause vertigo, which  unfortunately made her, somewhat deaf and unable to walk properly.

Jessie, at the time explained,
“I woke up and felt like I was completely deaf in my right ear, couldn’t walk in a straight line”

“Basically I got told I had Meniere's syndrome.”

She went ahead to say,
“I know that a lot of people suffer from it and I’ve actually had a lot of people reach out to me and give me great advice, so I’ve just been laying low in silence...."

Again indicating that,
"Now’s the first time I’ve been able to sing and bear it. I just miss singing so much and being around anyone."

The singer continued,
“It could be way worse, it is what it is. I’m super grateful for my health. It just threw me off. On Christmas Eve I was in the ear hospital going, ‘What is going on?’ But I’m glad I went early and they worked out what it was real quick and I got put on the right medicine, so I feel a lot better today.”

Having being, I have to confess, a big fan of her music -my favorite album being 'Who You Are"- I sure do wish her a quick full recovery.

What's your favorite track by Jessie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

jumia Fashion Week

FASHION WEEK

Featured Post

Miscellaneous Spending at Sh60m

Miscellaneous Budget at Sh60m in just 3 Months The government seems to have abandoned its austerity measures push leading to the tripling of...