Jumia Computers

Computing Category

Sunday, October 19, 2014

REGRET,THE BITTER PILL.

If could erase all tha messed up isht that happened jana, believe you me I would..unfortunately I can't but I can and I will change everythng about me that made it a success and one day see it completely vanish into the thin air. Regret is a pain coated bitter pill that come in only one flava called guilt, the most fatal poison to have ever existed. The irony about regret, is that, as lethal as it is or could be, it's a brew creatively crafted by our own hands. I cooked mine on my own, thus will have to take it on my own, and so do you. Eventhough I know it could mean the end of me, the hope that 'I have a future that sure is not a continuation of my past' is all the strength I need to worry less as I fight hard enough to live. I choose to not let go, I choose live and so should you, yes you out there going through the same thing, 'regret'. Believe me,Today we live!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

jumia Fashion Week

FASHION WEEK

Featured Post

Miscellaneous Spending at Sh60m

Miscellaneous Budget at Sh60m in just 3 Months The government seems to have abandoned its austerity measures push leading to the tripling of...