Jumia Computers

Computing Category

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

ME AND HER.

She compares me to the sea, And I blush.... Stunt by the love I see. Refers to me as precious and popular like hunted treasures that everybody wants to keep, And in my mind- 'She meant am special'-is a thought I'l always keep. Enliken me to the sun, But to her t'is known... Its her who gives life to my world. Think of me as a full moon,shining the dark away, And it brightens me up than a sunny day. Saying how my kiss sets her free, Not knowing, t'is me who's caged.. To see how true that could be. Wants to feel the comfort of my embrace... Eventhough, I need her more like a desperate refugee. People speak of the eminent imperfections of men, Because they don't know... That she is the Ying to my Yang. Having her makes me perfect and complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

jumia Fashion Week

FASHION WEEK

Featured Post

Miscellaneous Spending at Sh60m

Miscellaneous Budget at Sh60m in just 3 Months The government seems to have abandoned its austerity measures push leading to the tripling of...